Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Pains of Having to Do Work Twice...

My computer today decided to eat all my TV on the Radio albums and the last draft of the last script I had finished for the game. It's like Mr Mind is inside it, waiting to swallow the Multiverse.


Still, there is enough good music I still have to get me through the mourning period between now and when I can copy the albums across again (made extra bitter by my missing Vivian Girls on Firday night)...yes, these are the trials that define one's life. Anyhow, I am still in love with The Pains of Being Pure at Heart. It could have been a contender for my album of the year. Actually it still is. But you know, there is still time for that one Aussie hip hop album the world has been waiting for: silence.

So for the Monday blues, here is some shoegaze to make you smile...

No comments: